Social Icons

FacebookTwitterGoogle PlusLinkedInPringRSS FeedEmail

The Glorious iPod Nano iWatch Wristband is Now Available


No longer just a concept, The CountyComm’s iPod Nano wristband is now available.The 22mm Maratac Nylon band slips through the Nano’s clip and is available in a variety of colors, to make sure you’re all nice and coordinated.
Just think: “Oh excuse me, what time is it?” “Hold on…let me check my iPod.” “No, you must’ve misheard me because of those earbuds you have in your ears—I didn’t ask what song you were listening to, I asked what time it was!” “I know.”

Price:

You can have that for just $17
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger
 

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

  • iPhone 6 Concept - [image: iPhone 6 Frenchsoft This Super slim iPhone 6 Concept Looks Amazing [Photos]] If you are a fan of TouchID fingerprint reader, you might be thrilled...
    10 years ago
  • IDM - Internet Download Manager 6.12 Final Build 23 Fixed compatibility problems with different browsers including Internet Explorer 11 Final, all Mozilla Fire...
    11 years ago

Alexa Ranking